©2018 NISSIN FOODS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. Promoter: Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (“Promoter”), 2001 W Rosecrans Ave., Gardena, CA, 90249.
2. Administrator: Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
3. Eligibility: The Cup Noodles® DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Promotional Offer (the “Offer”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) who are at least thirteen (13) years old. Employees, officers and directors of Promoter, Administrator, and the parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated entities of Promoter and Administrator, and the immediate family members and those living in the same household as those individuals, are not eligible to participate in the Offer. Void outside of the Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who participate in this Offer are collectively referred to herein as “Participants,” “you” and “your.” Administrator reserves the right to request Participants to provide verification of identity and eligibility. Participation constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Promoter’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are within Promoter’s and Administrator’s complete discretion, are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
4. Offer Period: The “Offer Period” begins on January 2, 2018 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or while Gift supplies remain available, whichever occurs first. Limited quantity of Gifts (defined below in Section 6) are available.
5. Participation Instructions: During the Offer Period, a Participant must purchase a DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT-marked Cup Noodles product from a participating retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”). Participating specially marked Cup Noodles products are as follows:
Cup Noodles 1-count package:
Cup Noodles 3-pack:
Cup Noodles 6-pack:
Cup Noodles 12-pack:
Cup Noodles 24-pack:
Cup Noodles 30-pack:
The Participant must use a Multimedia Messaging Service (“MMS”)-enabled mobile device to send a text message with the keyword “CUPNOODLES” (“Keyword”) to the short code “87963” (“Short Code”). Administrator, on behalf of the Promoter, will send a text message back from either the Short Code or an alternate short code of 87654 asking the Participant to confirm that he/she accepts these Offer Terms and Conditions. The Participant must then text “yes”. The Administrator will then send another text message requesting an image of the Qualifying Purchase register receipt. The Participant must then reply with an MMS containing an image of the valid Qualifying Purchase register receipt (“Receipt”). The image and Receipt must clearly show the retailer name, date of Qualifying Purchase, and Cup Noodles product purchased. If necessary, you may fold the Receipt so that the retailer name, date of Qualifying Purchase, and Cup Noodles product purchased are all visible within the same image. The Administrator will send an acknowledgment text confirming Receipt submission. The Administrator will then send a text within 72 hours with either: (i) a confirmation that the Receipt has been approved and a Gift redemption code, or (ii) a rejection message with a resubmission request. A Participant will have one (1) opportunity to resubmit the Receipt during the Offer Period. If the Receipt is rejected a second time the Participant will not be permitted to further participate in the Offer. By sending the Keyword to the Short Code, you hereby consent to receive text messages from Promoter. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent or received. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Offer. Participants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. By sending the Keyword to the Short Code, participant is agreeing to send and receive up to ten (10) MMS text messages during the Offer Period. A Participant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Offer by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP CUPNOODLES” to the Short Code. If a Participant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. For help, text the word “HELP CUPNOODLES” to the Short Code.
6. Gift Details: Each Participant who submits a valid Receipt will receive a redemption code to unlock DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT unique content (“Gift”). Each redemption code must be redeemed on the PlayStation Network on Sony PlayStation 4 by January 30, 2028. Limit one (1) Gift per Participant/mobile telephone number. No more than 250,000 Gifts are available in this Offer. This Offer has no cash value or alternatives.
7. Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Offer, Participants agree that the Promoter, Administrator, Square Enix Ltd., and each of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or undeliverable messages; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any SMS or MMS message; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Offer; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participant’s or to any person's mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Offer; and (viii) SMS or MMS messages that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
By sending the Keyword to the Short Code, each participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Terms and Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Offer; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Offer, including, but not limited to, any Offer-related activity or element thereof, or any other participation or inability to participate in the Offer; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, receipt, participation in, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the Offer; (d) human error; (e) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; or (f) the negligence or willful misconduct by any Participant.
If, for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Offer is undermined for any reason as determined by Promoter, at its sole discretion, Promoter reserves the right to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer and/or proceed with the Offer in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. This Offer is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS OFFER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
8. General: Any attempted form of participation in this Offer other than as described herein is void. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE OFFER OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Promoter’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding in all matters related to the Offer. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in any Offer promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
© 2018 Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. All rights reserved.