Top Ramen® Dry Rub Soy Chicken Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Soy Sauce Top Ramen® seasoning packet, noodles discarded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat your grill to medium heat or if using an air fryer, preheat to 400° F.
To make the dry rub, combine the Soy Sauce Top Ramen® seasoning packet and all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Rub the chicken wings with a generous amount of the dry rub.
Once the grill or air fryer is up to heat, place the wings on the hot part of the grill.
Grill with the lid closed, turning occasionally to crisp up the skin and create some great color. Move the chicken wings to the cooler side of the grill and continue to grill with the lid closed if they are getting too charred. If using an air fryer, cook wings for 15-25 minutes.
Grill or air fry the chicken wings until crispy or until a meat thermometer reads 165° F without touching the bone with the temperature probe.