Roasted Carrot Ginger Curry Chili Top Ramen®
- 2 packages Top Ramen® Chili Flavor
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, add the carrots, onion and ginger. Sprinkle with curry powder and oil. Toss everything together and bake for 30-35 minutes until tender.
Prepare Top Ramen® Chili Flavor according to package. Separate the broth and noodles.
In a blender, add roasted veggies and 3 cups of broth. Blend until consistency is smooth.
Divide the noodles between 4 bowls, then evenly pour broth mixture over each bowl. Garnish with cabbage, green onions, limes, sesame seeds, and peanuts.