Top Ramen® Summer Salad Rolls
- Salad Rolls
- 1 package Top Ramen® Chicken, seasoning packet discarded and noodles prepared according to package
- 1/2 cup carrot and cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 10 rice paper wrappers
- Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Place prepared vegetables and noodles on a platter or cutting board.
Dip 1 rice paper wrapper in a bowl of warm water for 10 seconds, then place on a clean cutting board. For easier rolling, you can stack 2 soaked wrappers together before rolling.
Top rice paper wrapper with noodles and vegetables. Fold in the sides of the sheet, then roll up to enclose. Repeat to make 10 rolls.
Serve with peanut sauce.
Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Add sesame oil and water and further blend until emulsified.